Having a hard time finding quality and relevant clip art properly illustrating covalently bonded molecules? Your wait is over. You will receive 94 PNG clip art graphics illustrating the following molecules:
• Carbon dioxide
• Boron trifluoride
• Beryllium chloride
• Hydrogen cyanide
• Phosphorus trihydride
• All 7 diatomic elements
--These are PNG files and have transparent backgrounds. I used a blue background in the thumbnails to illustrate this.
All include at least 4 – 6 versions that illustrate the appropriate molecular geometry based on the electronic geometry of the molecule:
• Blank template
• Template with elemental symbols and no valence electrons
• Blank template with lines as bonds and valence electrons
• Template with elemental symbols, lines as bonds, and valence electrons
• Blank template with valance electrons as bonds
• Template with elemental symbols and valence electrons as bonds
- Clip art may be used in personal or commercial products; however, it must be secured. Additionally, you must incorporate the provided credit logo in your product with a link back to my store.
- Images cannot be resold as individual clip art.
- Purchase of the product is for individual classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation to redistribute, edit, sell as is, or post this item on the Internet or other individuals without first gaining my permission in writing. Schools, districts, and/or region service centers are not exempt from the TOU. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
-Purchase of the product will suffice as your acknowledgement that you have read and understood the TOU (the TOU is also included in the product).
Molecular Compounds Clip Art created by © James Lyas (Bond with James)
My Blog Page