Also included in
- Molecular and Ionic Compounds - Fully editable and Complete 5E Lesson. Everything you need to teach Molecular and Ionic Compounds in a single package. This fully-editable, no prep bundle follows the 5E model and provides step-by-step instructions on how to implement it in your classroom. Each includ$15.47$30.88Save $15.41
- This chemistry package includes a complete resource set for a Chemistry unit on Atoms, Naming and Chemical Reactions. The 5 weeks of teaching material include 11 lessons, lab station activities, digital scavenger hunts, comprehension readings, as well as two quizzes and two unit tests with answer ke$36.47$72.06Save $35.59
Molecular Compounds. This lesson package includes the lesson (student and teacher versions of the presentation), THREE worksheets with answers, SIX embedded videos, an auto-graded Exit Ticket to check student understanding, and a student lesson handout as a document.
In order, the lesson covers:
- Ionic compounds review
- Molecular compounds
- Electron sharing
- Single, Double, Triple bonds
- Naming compounds
- Writing formulas
- Diatomic gases
- Lots of practice
Included in the lesson package is:
- Google and Office versions of each resource
- The teacher version of the presentation
- The student version of the presentation
- Auto-graded Exit Ticket
- THREE student worksheet
- SIX embedded videos
- Student lesson handout
Buyer Comment: "Great for Honors chem..good job"
- This lesson includes both Office and Google formats for ALL resources. The presentation is in PowerPoint and Google Slides while all documents contain Word and Google Doc versions.
- Your resource is perfect for distance learning and integrates seamlessly with Google Classroom as I've included a link that will automatically create a copy of the resources and put them directly into your Google Drive with one click.
- Purchase --> Open --> Click --> Assign to your students
Having both options allows you to use either without worrying about formatting issues as all the work has already been done for you. It safeguards you in case your department or school decides to go Google 100% and allows you as well as your students to access everything no matter where you are or what kind of equipment is being used.
The student version of the presentation contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
This lesson can also be found within my Chemistry Unit which also includes the following lessons:
- Lesson 1 - Physical/Chemical Properties and Changes
- Lesson 2 - Periodic Table and Bohr Rutherford Diagrams
- Lesson 3 - Lewis Structures
- Lesson 4 - Ions
- Lesson 5 - Ionic Compounds
- Lesson 6 - Polyatomic Compounds
- Lesson 7 - Molecular Compounds
- Lesson 8 - Chemical Reactions Introduction
- Lesson 9 - Balancing Chemical Reactions
- Lesson 10 - Types of Chemical Reactions
- Lesson 11 - Acid, Bases, and Neutralization Reactions
I also have a range of assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please CLICK HERE to have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning, and everything in between.