20 questions in this resource on molecules and compounds are given in different forms to allow you to use them in many ways you wish. Answer key is also included. Here are few suggestion of engaging ways you can use the resource;
1. Questions in this resource are made in form of a paper based worksheet. You can simply print and give it to your students to answer the questions.
2. You can also use the same questions in form of task cards. For doing this you need to print the same worksheet on hard paper and cut each question into a task card. Preferably you can laminate them for long-lasting use. Task cards provide perfect support in instruction and reinforcement of lessons. They are fantastic tool to review lessons, teach difficult concepts and give opportunity of extra practice. The ways that task cards can be used are really endless. They can be used in games, assessments, in learning centers, in peer teaching activities, in homework and many more class activities.
3. A PowerPoint Presentation version of the same questions is also included in the package. If you want you can review the same questions as you display them on active board in form of a presentation. Each question is followed with its answer in the presentation.
4. Same questions are also provided as letter size posters for your use in stations. For that way you print them in letter size paper and post it in the wall. Let your students go around the classroom and answer all questions as they move. Though they will be answering the same worksheet they will not get bored that way.
5. Same questions are also given in jpeg form for your other possible ways of use. You may want to layout them in any other way you wish.
This resource is made by Science Master ©
Click the link below to visit Science Master’s Store to see more science teaching resources.
Click here to see Science Master’s Store
Follow me by clicking the green star near My Store Logo to be updated on freebies, new resources and discounted sales.
Remember you earn TPT credits when you rate and comment on products which you can use for future free TPT purchases.