1. Mini Book Covers : BW and Color
2. Mini Book : BW
3. Word Cards : BW
3. Word Cards : Color
**32 Words in all**
**Please look at the preview for more details!**
IDEAS FOR USE:
1. Minibooks : Use the minibook for students with your lessons, units, and to learn new words. The students can trace the words, color in the pictures, cut, and assemble their own word books.
2. Minibook Word Readers : Use the minibook as early reader word books. You can choose to make them in color or BW.
3. Word Wall: Print and cut the cards and add to your word wall.
4. Reading and Writing Centers: Print and laminate the color cards. Then, punch a hole on the side and attach them together on a ring. Keep this ring of cards at your reading or writing centers for students. They are especially helpful as a brainstorming helper when students have writing assignments and need ideas!
Instructions for mini book assembly: Just Print, Color, Cut, and layer. Then staple them together on the left side.
Thank you and Happy Teaching!