Give your students the opportunity to share a real-life personal story about a trip they have taken in the past - all in French! Everyone loves to talk about themselves, and this project allows for students to do just that. Students will apply their knowledge of the passé composé tense to talk about a past travel experience - where they went, what they did, what took place. It's a great way for your students to put into practice what they have learned, and a fun way for you to assess their understand of the past tense.
The project is designed for a second level French course, after the introduction of the passé composé tense. Students are given three presentation options, each with its own specific requirements. However, all project options and requirements can easily be adjusted to fit your needs and desires.
Adjustable requirements for the project include the use of:
- regular past participles (-ER, -IR, and -RE verbs)
- irregular past participles
- verbs conjugated with avoir
- verbs conjugated with être (Dr. Mrs. Vandertramp and/or reflexives)
- negative sentences
Included in this set:
- project instruction sheet (Word format)
- PowerPoint file to present project instructions to class
- project rubric and checklist for written option (Word format)
- project rubric and checklist for oral option (Word format)