September is the perfect month for monarch butterfly activities! Whether kids are learning about the monarch migration, adaptations, autumn or simply enjoying a butterfly activity at home, this interactive monarch butterfly stick puppet is a fun way to extend your February unit.
This Monarch Butterfly Stick Puppet is a fun autumn craft for kids to make for friends and family! Pair it with:
- Books about butterflies, the monarch migration, or animal adaptations
- A September writing prompt
- Community nature or library programs
- A nature walk to look for monarch butterflies
When you are printing this template, be sure to have “actual size” checked in your printer menu.
You May Also Enjoy:
- Owl Valentine Craft
- Paper Strip Apple Craft
- Fall Hedgehog Craft
- Fluttering Butterfly Craft
- Easy Paper Bird Craft
Visit my blog at www.firefliesandmudpies.com for more easy kids craft ideas!