Learn about Piet Mondrian, explore shape, line and pattern,
and make your classroom a wonderfully colorful and stimulating place to be with this fun, no prep art activity.
Students will have great fun designing their own Mondrian T-shirts. The challenge is to fill all 15 sections with shapes and lines, following the prompts provided.
More creatively confident students can create their own with a blank template.
1. T-Shirt garland to cut out and make
2. Project display poster and facts
3. Line and shape vocabulary for the bulletin board
4. Photographed examples to display
5. Line and shape design worksheets
6. T shirt templates - including a blank T-shirt, a template with sections and word prompts, a T-shirt with sections and no prompts - to cover all options and abilities
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
visit my website and blog
sign up for my newsletter
regular new art ideas on facebook
follow me on pinterest for inspiration
follow me on instagram
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2018