TEKS 3.4C PowerPoint: determine the value of a collection of coins and bills.
| money | counting money | 3.4C | 3rd grade | third grade | TEKS | | bills | coins |
PowerPoint presentation with 24 animated slides and student participation.
* Counting principles (skip counting and compound counting)
* Pictorial models of traditional and newly released designs of bills and coins
* Exchange coins for other denominations
* Relationship between values
* Multiple combinations of the same value
*Dollar symbol, decimal, and cent symbol
See the preview for more details.
This PowerPoint is also available as a bundled product with 3 engaging activities related to adding and subtracting the values of a collection of bills and coins.
The bundled product which includes the PowerPoint and the three activities that support 3.4C
Please visit My TpT Store
for more engaging resources.
You may also like :
3.4A Addition and Subtraction PowerPoint
Place Value Bundle
Anchor Activities for Early Finishers
This product, created by Paula McClendon, at Dazzle on a Dime, LLC is licensed for one classroom use only. If you wish to share this resource, additional licenses can be purchased at a discounted price.