Money activities for second grade common core. Includes money stations, posters, sorting mats, activities and more for Counting Coins, coin identification, and coin value!
**THIS ITEM IS PART OF A 2ND GRADE MATH BUNDLE -- BUNDLED TOGETHER AT A DISCOUNT WITH MY MEASUREMENT AND SHAPES PACK**
Check out the bundle!
This pack includes TONS of opportunities for practice counting coins and adding money. As suggested by Common Core, it also includes practice with dollar bills. Not to mention, it is decked out in adorable monsters which girls AND boys will L-O-V-E!
This pack addresses these skillst:
• Printable Coins for use as Manipulatives
• 6 Posters with Poems for Identification and Value
• 4 Sorting Mats for Coin Exploration
• Monster Munchies - Coin Value Matching Game
• 1 Board Game for Coin Identification and Counting
• A Coin Identification/Value Flapbook Template
• Value of a Name Craftivity
• Name Values Graphing Activity
• How much is my word worth? Math and Literacy Center
• 2 versions of Coin Counting and Coin Values Bingo
• Word Problems for Up to and Over $1.00
• I Have Who Has for Up to and Over $1.00
• 2 Assessments or practice worksheets
Check out more 2nd Grade Math Units below!
2-D and 3-D Shapes
Time to 5 Minutes
Keywords: Money, Coins, Stations, Centers