Money; word problems; Addition and Subtraction; working with money
This unit has a variety of money activities and students can open their own toy store.
In this unit:
1. Match toys with their dollar and coin values
2. Write value of coins and dollars
3. Add and subtract money word problems
4. Write their own word problems
5. Open their own toy store with store front to color and add details
6. Create an ad for a toy store
7. Add your own toys and prices to a toy shelf
8. Invent a toy template with description and drawing
By providing feedback, you receive TPT credits which go toward great discounts on your purchases.
If you follow me, you are the first to know when my new products are uploaded. And, I will let you know about upcoming sales and GiveAways. Just click on the little red star!