Money Talks centers and crafts are activities designed to give your students practice with learning the names and values of coins and counting money to the dollar and beyond.
Each activity offers student friendly, hands-on experiences and comes with a student direction page, templates and recording sheet. They can be used to introduce or reinforce skills taught in class. This packet includes the following:
1. Money Posters: These color posters have a picture of the front and back of each coin (quarter, dime, nickel and penny) as well as the dollar bill, its name, and how much it is worth
2. Student Reference Posters: Color and B/W- These are smaller versions of the money posters. They can be cut and stapled to make smaller student books.
3. Printable Coins and Dollar Bills: Color and B/W
4. Piggy Bank Craftivity: Students make a piggy bank and show ways to make $1.00, amounts under $1.00 and/or solve money word problems
5. I SPY Money Word Problems: Solve word problems with money given, solve to find how much money is left, make change and identify coins that a person may have with given clues
6.Show Me the Money- Students cut out and paste coins to show given amounts of money to $1.00
7.Wallet Wealth Craftivity: Students make wallets and sort picture cards based on whether the amounts are correct or incorrect.
8.My Money Is Burning A Whole In My Pocket: Students match pocket cards with correct amounts of money and then play a game of Concentration
9. Penny For Your Thoughts-Game: This board game allows students to practice counting money up to $5.00.
If you are looking for other MONEY activities, click HERE
Be sure to check out the preview for further details!