This bundle is packed with over 100 pages of engaging money games and activities! Students will be able to identify, count, add, draw, color, roll, and graph coins! They can play bingo, roll a coin die, and figure out coin mazes! Posters can be displayed in the classroom or put in math journals as easy references. Activities focus on the penny, nickel, dime, and quarter. (The half dollar is included in a few activities.) Most activities are within $1.00, but a few go higher for an extra challenge.
Math Activities With Coins
• Coloring pages: penny, nickel, dime, quarter, and half dollar. (Can be used as cover pages or dividers in folders too!)
• Coin practice: penny, nickel, dime, quarter, and half dollar
• Color The Coins (3 pages, with and without half dollar)
• Name The Coins (2 pages, with and without half dollar)
• Mazes: penny, nickel, dime, and quarter. Answer keys included!
• Color The Amount: pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters
• Add The... pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters
• Add The Coins (4 pages of mixed practice, half dollar on one page)
• Draw The Coins (4 pages)
• Roll & Draw (3 pages)
• Coin Die Cut Out (color and black & white)
• Roll & Graph (2 pages)
• Roll & Add (2 pages)
• Word Problems:
-Let's Go Shopping!
-Let's Go To The Flower Shop!
-Let’s Go To The Restaurant!
-Let’s Go To The Salon!
-Let’s Go To The Bank!
Math Bingo With Coins
• Bingo instructions
• Money call list
• Coin calling cards (4 pages)
• Word calling cards (4 pages)
• 30 unique bingo boards
• blank bingo board - have students write or draw the money!
Coin Money Posters
• Half Dollar
• Half page sizes for all coins
• *Bonus!* Full page of dollar bills $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100
*Please see the preview for a good look at this resource!*
You may also like:
Addition & Subtraction Practice - Bundle
Number Practice 1-100 Bundle
See More Math Activities!