Ready to teach money?!? Learning about money is an important skill. These money activities can help students learn to identify the coin, coin name, and coin value. This resource is great for elementary or special education!
The posters include a black & white and color version of the following:
- Coin with coin name (heads & tails)
- Coin name with coin value (heads & tails)
- All in one (includes head, tails, name, & value)
The money mats set includes:
- Flashcards (coins, bills, amounts, and type pictures and words)
- 50 sorting mats. (combination of pictures and words)
- 4 making change mats.
The money math activities set includes:
- Money Bags
- Grocery Store Math
Worksheets are included.
Check out other money resources here:
Money Math Activities