This money activities product is a perfect supplement to your lessons on identifying and counting like coins. It is packed with printables, games and task cards that make identifying and counting like coins lots of fun!
This pack includes:
- Vocabulary Practice Pages for each coin (penny, nickel, dime, quarter)
- Label the coin pages (cut and paste)
- Count the coins pages (like coins)
- Concentration - The students can match cards different ways (front of coin with value, back of coin with name, front and back of coin, etc.)
- Race to the Top - The students roll a die and write the value of the coin in the box. The first coin to the top wins!
- Spin, Pin, Win! (three game boards and 3 spinners) - The students spin the spinner and pin the matching picture, word or value (the game boards and spinners are interchangeable). The first person to pin the entire game board wins!
Task Cards and Recording sheets
- 4 sets of task cards (pennies, nickels, dimes and combination of all three coins plus the quarter)
If you have students who are ready to count mixed coins, you may be interested in these task cards:
Counting Mixed Coins Task Cards ~ Dimes, Nickels and PenniesCounting Mixed Coins Task Cards ~ Quarters, Dimes, Nickels and Pennies
I also offer a colored version of the Spin, Pin, Win! game:
Identifying Coins ~ Spin, Pin, Win! (color version)
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow me for updates, sales and more products to come. Simply click on the green start next to my profile picture.