Ready to teach money?!? Learning about money is an important skill. These money activities and worksheets can help students learn to identify the coin, coin name, and coin value. This resource is great for elementary or special education!
The posters include a black & white and color version of the following:
- Coin with coin name (heads & tails)
- Coin name with coin value (heads & tails)
- All in one (includes head, tails, name, & value)
The money mats set includes:
- Flashcards (coins, bills, amounts, and type pictures and words)
- 50 sorting mats. (combination of pictures and words)
- 4 making change mats.
The money math activities set includes:
- Money Bags
- Grocery Store Math
Worksheets are included.
There are three sets of worksheets included in this bundle:
The matching worksheets include a black & white and color version of the following:
- Coin to coin (heads & tails)
- Coin to coin name (heads & tails)
- coin name to coin
- Coin to coin value
- Coin value to coin
The trace & write worksheets include a black & white and color version of the following:
- trace coin name
- trace coin value
- write coin name
- write coin value
Each set includes sheets for heads and tails.
The find the coin worksheets include the following:
- find the pennies ( B&W and color)
- find the nickels (B&W and color)
- find the dimes (B&W and color)
- find the quarters (B&W and color)
- color the coins
- color and graph the coins
Just print and go!!
Check out each individual resource here:
Money Math Activities
Money Matching Worksheets
Trace & Write Money Worksheets
Find the Coin Money Worksheets