These FUN activities can be used to accompany any money unit or to serve as a review of money!
All activities/centers include a task card, materials, and recording sheet.
* Coin Match-Up - Match the coin cards to the piggy bank amounts. Recording sheet included.
* Shopping Time! - Use the coins to pay for the price tag. Recording Sheet included.
* Grab and Compare - Draw 5 coins out of a bag, count the coins, and compare. The person who draws the greatest amount gets a counter. The first person to get 10 counters wins! Recording sheet included.
* Show Money Different Ways - Match the same amount coin cards. Recording sheet included.
* Money Word Problems - Match the word problem cards to the answer cards. Recording sheet included.
Common Core Standards:
2.MD.8 Solve word problems involving dollar bills, quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies, using $ and ¢ symbols appropriately.
** THIS FILE IS SECURED AND MUST BE OPENED IN ADOBE READER IN ORDER TO SAVE **
Thanks for stopping by my store!
Jamie at 2nd Grade Stuff
The Common Core Standards were developed and written by the NGA.
© Copyright 2010. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.