Young students LOVE to learn about money! It's a challenging skill that requires lots of exposure and practice over a long period of time. The 290 pages of materials in this packet are designed for "gradual release" from Kindergarten through Third Grade - from coin recognition to solving story problems about money.
Here are the exciting activities that are included:
* 10 pages of detailed lesson plans to introduce key money skills
* A Review and Reteach Section
* Posters for display
* Cut-outs for large coins for whole group work
* 3 original songs
* 16 money games!
* An original interactive book called "Piggy Bank Problem"
* A master for individual student books to take home
* 2 word games
* A Read-and-Draw book for comprehension work
* 74 worksheets!
* Writing Connection activities
* Social Studies Connection ideas
* Science Connection activities
Many of these activities would work great at Math and Literacy Centers!
I hope you enjoy these materials! Sheila Wheaton