Money Bingo 2nd Grade - A Pirate's Treasure is a high quality bingo game. It will bring your student engagement to a whole new level!
● A Computer Bingo Caller option to make your classroom more interactive. This is available in a flash format that can be viewed through most PC web browsers. It can be played using a PC and a data projector, or an interactive whiteboard (ie. Smartboard).
● Contains 30 assorted bingo player cards that can be printed on either colored printers or black and white printers.
● Includes 40 Bingo Caller Question cards that would be idea for small group bingo games should you decide to forgo the online bingo caller.
● Designed to meet Common Core Standards for students in the 2nd grade
Common Core Alignment:
Second Grade - Measurement
2.MD.C.8 Solve word problems involving dollar bills, quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies, using $ and ¢ symbols appropriately.
• Names and values of common coins
• Counting dollar bills and coins (up to $1.85)
• Which picture shows a greater amount of money?
• Determine equivalent amounts of money
• Word problems involving addition and subtraction of money amounts up to $1.00
• How much more money do you need to make a dollar?
Before purchasing this game, please visit my website and try it out so you can be certain that it is suitable for your classroom.