This is a 45-page American Coins Lesson/Activity that you can use when you teach money.
What's in this 45 page packet?
1) Cover Page
3) Table of Contents
4) One Page Poster/Anchor Chart (black & white)
5) One Page Poster/Anchor Chart (colored)
6) Multiple Page (1 coin per page) Poster/Anchor Chart (colored) - money cards
5) Multiple Page (1 coin per page) Poster/Anchor Chart (colored) - One that you can also use as an activity / place mat for coloring page or play dough activity. - money cards
6) Bookmark with black and white coins
7) Bookmark with colored coins
8) Flipbooks (Interactive Notebook/Activity) comes in both black and white and colored - money worksheet
a) Cut, Glue and Read the Money Coins Poem
b) Trace in PRINT font, Cut, Glue and Read the Money Coins Poem
b) Trace in CURSIVE font, Cut, Glue and Read the Money Coins Poem
9) Coins Puzzle with colored Coins - money game
10) Separate File - Powerpoint Show that you can use in teaching the whole class.
Identify a penny, nickel, dime, and quarter.
Identify the dollar and cent symbol.
State the value of penny, nickel, dime and quarter.
- Coins Poem - American Money, Posters, Flipbooks, Puzzle, Powerpoint and more
- Play Dough Mats: Money
- USA Money: Coins and Bills Booklets
*** Commoncore ***
CCSS.MATH - Recognize and Identify coins.
Send me a message/email to let me know if there is something I need to fix in this packet or if you want it to be modified for your class use.
If you decide to purchase, please don't forget to leave feedback, a fair rating and a fair comment
TpT gives credits for every $ you spend ONLY after you provide feedback. You may use your credit points for future purchase of any TPT products! Click HERE
to learn more about it.
Thank you for viewing my product!
Teacher Mommy Rache
[ Seach Keywords: common core math, math, money, money games, money worksheet, money card, play dough, play doh, coins, bills, money book, coins poem, interactive, autism, differentiated learning]