Money equivalency: These money equivalency puzzles
are a great way to reinforce working with U.S. coins--perfect for math stations and centers!
Each puzzle features a monetary value under $1.00, plus three pieces that show a corresponding representation of that monetary value in numbers or coins. Your students match the value at the top of the puzzle to the corresponding puzzle pieces.
I suggest printing the puzzle pieces on white cardstock
and laminating them for durability. It's time consuming, but it's totally worth it!
Note: Printed colors may vary due to your monitor and printer settings.
20 pages of puzzles total. Color. PDF files.Single user license. Not for commercial use. Cardstock and laminate not included.
Check out my other products:
- Classroom Feud PowerPoint Template
- Classroom Jeopardy PowerPoint Template
- Wheel of Riches PowerPoint Template
- Millionaire PowerPoint Template
- Are You Smarter Than Your Teacher? PowerPoint Template
- Classroom Squares PowerPoint Template
- Connect4 PowerPoint Template
- Tic Tac Toe PowerPoint Template
- Battleship PowerPoint Template
- Baseball PowerPoint Template
by Best Teacher Resources
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License