Young children LOVE to learn about money! And what better way to practice the necessary skills than playing games! This packet includes the following 12 games that progress from coin identification to adding money with mixed coins:
1. Money Trail (coin recognition and amounts)
2. Name That Coin Bingo (coin recognition and amounts)
3. Coin Dominoes (a take-home game is included)
4. Dimes to Dollars (place value)
5. Piggy Bank Bust (trading game)
6. Vroom! Vroom! (coin recognition and amounts)
7. Rainbow Spin (counting money)
8. Round Robin Money (counting money)
9. Bowling for Dollars (money equivalency)
10.Piece by Piece (buying puzzle pieces)
11.Piggy Bank Battle (counting and comparing amounts)
12.Money Madness (counting and adding amounts)
Many of these activities would work great at a Math Center!
Be sure to check out my other Money Packets. One contains supporting literature and includes an original book with individual student books. Another is made up of 74 worksheets. And, of course, I've combined all of these together with songs, posters, and other activities for a huge Integrated Bundle!
Enjoy! Sheila Wheaton