Also included in
- These fun money games will help students practice counting money in an engaging way. Students will count and compare coins by playing Coin War - they won't even know they are practicing math! By purchasing this bundle, you will save 20% off the cost of the individual games. The two games combined ar$5.20$6.50Save $1.30
Counting money will be a breeze for your students after they play this Money War Game. They will love counting coins to $1.00 in this game so much more than doing a worksheet. They will beg to play it in their free time!
Save 20% on this game by purchasing it as part of the two-game Money War bundle. The bundle of games is perfect for differentiation!
Coin War is the perfect money game for extra practice counting money and comparing groups of coins. It is easy to differentiate the game, since the cards are organized by difficulty. Use different sets of cards with different guided math groups. You can also use it for a quick review or add it to math centers (or math stations).
Want to try a sample before purchasing the full game? Check out this FREE sample game that has only pennies and nickels.
This set includes:
- 16 pages of fully colored coin cards (128 cards in all)
- student reference cards
- coin posters
- 7 practice pages
The coin values are less than one dollar and include pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters and half-dollars in a variety of combinations.
To help teachers differentiate quickly and easily, the cards and practice pages are organized as follows:
- pennies and nickels
- pennies, nickels and dimes
- pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters
- pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters and half-dollars
It's easy to make different sets of games based on student needs!
Looking for more math war games? Look here!
All new products are 50% off for 48 hours! Follow me on TPT (by clicking the green star above) or on Facebook to find out when new products are posted!