This product features 20 interactive google slides that students can complete and manipulate as they learn concepts of money. Concepts included in these slides are:
- value of money (penny, nickel, dime, quarter, gold dollar, dollar bill)
- showing money amounts
- totaling a collection of coins/bills
- sorting money amounts (less than/more than)
- determining what you can buy with a given amount of money
- determining change received
- comparing money amounts
This product can be used in a variety of ways! Students can complete the activities on their own with the sharable link (copy as many times as needed!) or complete in pairs. You can also project the slides on the whiteboard and do them together as a class. There are many possibilities!
When you download the product, you will be given access to a link to "make a copy" of the file. It will then download to your google drive for your access. Share the link with students via email or google classroom so that each student can make a copy and complete. Works great as an assessment after all concepts have been taught!