This Money March Madness Unit will help students practice money skills up to $1.00.
This Basketball themed Unit includes:
1. Mad Money Matchup- 1 Coin Sort/Word/Picture and a paper folding pattern included
2 Slam Dunk Shoot Out Cut and Paste Sheets- Matching coin values with set.
2. Slammin Flap Book with Brainstorming Sheet for what Equals 25, 50, 75 cents and Sort cards included to add to the flapbook
3.Double Dribble Words- Students will express coin amounts in words
4.Free-Throw Game played like "GO FISH" 48 cards are included. There are instructions for this game included as well.
5. Let's Go Shopping- Students will shop in Courtside Store and make combinations that equal $1.00. There are 17 items for sale in the store. Page 2 Student will make 8 combinations that equal one dollar. Answer key included.
6. Posters- 6 posters are included for 5 of the coins and the dollar bill.
7. Color Coded Coin Sorting Page with hidden picture once completed.
8. Basketball Themed Coin Sorting Mat
9. Sort and Graph Money- After students sort money they can fill in this graph.
10. Circle Maps- 6 Cirle Maps are included. Each map ask 4 questions about each coin and the 1 dollar bill.
11. Face in a dollar bill- Students can draw or add a picture to a dollar bill.
12. I have, who has game that can be played with 20 students.
13. What's your name worth? Students will find the value of their name and other classmates using coin values.
Thanks- Check out the Money Math Menu I have for sale.