Teaching money requires a big bag of tricks for the littles!
In this pack, you will find puzzles, sorts, printables and TWO QR code hunts to help you get your kids to be money masters!
**See preview to see all included!**
Activities are intended to build the foundation necessary for mastery!
Skills that build with this resource:
Identifying coins and values
Finding and matching relationships
Skip counting sets of like coins
Counting mixed coins
Comparing totals of collections using greater than/less than symbols
There are activities for all the levels of students in your classroom!
* Coin Concentration- identifying heads, tails, names and values
* Coin War- comparing values
* Puzzles- Finding relationships and equal values of different groups of coins
* Coin Sort
* Counting Coins Mat - handy tool for students to group, order and count a set of coins!
* Printable coins for student use
* QR Code Hunt to practice skip counting LIKE coins - QR Codes linked to colorful, digital task cards!
* Printable version of task cards to use as "around the room" activity if technology is limited.
* QR Code Hunt to practice counting MIXED coin collections
* Printable version of task cards
* Race to a Dollar Game (color or b/w - two sizes available)
* Money Match - Students draw a picture to match the sets of coins with equal values
* Coin Comparison - Compare sets of coins using greater than and less than symbols
You can also find this pack in my growing bundle with Math QR Code Hunts for the YEAR! Click here: >>> Math QR Code Hunts BUNDLE
FB: Duguid for First