Money integrated With Word Work! Cross-Curricular Resource...
★ Editable! You can type in your own words. Your students can practice money coin counting skills while they learn the spelling of words. This can be used to reinforce sight vocabulary as well.
Common Core State Standard:
CCSS.Math.Content.2.MD.C.8 Solve word problems involving dollar bills, quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies, using $ and ¢ symbols appropriately. Example: If you have 2 dimes and 3 pennies, how many cents do you have?
• Students learn names of coins, values of coins, coin counting and vocabulary words at the same time.
• An illustrated coin counting rap is also included to teach coin values.
• Money coding cards are provided with and without quarters.
• Mini coin reference cards are also included with and without quarters.
• 2 types of recording sheets (color and black and white) ready for you to type in any words. Enter your own words on recording sheets by highlighting each word that is already there, and typing your own. Change the font size for longer words.