Are you looking for a way to help your students count money or determine the least amount of coins needed when given an amount? Then this game is for you and your class! It's an engaging and differentiated game that can be printed or completed digitally!
Check out the preview for details!
This resource includes:
- Three different gameboards so that you can differentiate for your students. Each set varies a little in difficulty.
- Set A requires students to count out the least amount of coins for amounts up to $0.50.
- Set B requires students to count out money with the least amount of coin for amounts up to $1.00
- Set C requires students to count out money with the least amount of coins for any amount (but it doesn't go past $5.00).
- Answer cards so that the game can be self-checking
- Work mats so that students have a place to sort out the change and dollar bills.
- Color and black and white printing options.
- Printable and digital versions of all three gameboards.
This resource is a great way to review, practice, or informally assess students with their money skills! It's perfect for early finishers, morning work, math centers, homework, independent work, and so much more!
Other Related Resources You May Want to Check Out:
While I recommend printing in color and laminating materials for future use, it is not necessary. These materials print just fine in grayscale (and a B/W is included). I would suggest printing "as image" to avoid any potential issues.
If you see ANYTHING that needs modifying, or if you have any questions, please contact me via the Q&A. I take my product creation and your satisfaction very seriously! Thanks!
It's very important to me that you provide feedback so that I may improve and create products you will use and love! Please consider leaving detailed feedback. Additionally, each time you provide feedback, you earn TpT credits. These can be taken off purchases so you can get items free!
Join my email list here to get FREEBIES and so much more!
Follow my store here to get discounted goodies each time they're posted!