This 21 problem matching activity helps students mentally add up different US coins and bills. It includes both sides of dollar coins (3 different types), half dollars, quarters, nickles, dimes, pennies, one dollar and five dollar bills. It is ideal for math center work and extra practice with mental math. Each problem is numbered and there is an included worksheet that could be used as a formative assessment on the skill.
Can be used by small group, partners, or individual students.
• Also works well as an interactive notebook activity if printed on a half sheet.
• The activity can be printed double sided with the problems on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing in color on white paper and laminating the game pieces for durability.
• Includes a worksheet and an answer sheet that can be used for formative assessment.
I always get a cheer when these come out, definite class favorites!
If you like this product, you might be interested in
Multiplication Math Center, Multiples of 10
Two Digit by Two Digit Multiplication, Math Center
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)