Thank you for your interest in my product!
All New Products are Half Price for the First 48 Hours! Be Sure to Follow Me to get Notifications when New Products are Posted!
Money skills are one of the hardest for our students to master. I love making products to help my children achieve mastery. This product has a little bit of everything and I'm sure you will find it to be as useful as I did!
This set includes
40 mitten cards-20 with coins and 20 with amounts in cents
‘Grab some coins’ activity sheet
Two count the coins and color by the code activity sheets
Add and color by the code activity sheet
Subtract and color by the code activity sheet
Cut and paste activity sheet matching coins to their names
Two handwriting practice sheets – one in d’nealian and one in block print
24 ‘I have, You have’ game cards
1) Mitten cards can be used in a small group or math center. Students match the coins to the correct amount.
2) ‘Grab Some Coins’ - Print multiple sheets for a small group. Students reach into a bag and grab some coins. Then they record their coins on the ‘grab some coins’ activity sheet. Discuss which coin they had the most of and least of. Students can compare their results with a classmate.
3) ’I Have, You Have’ Game - Hand each student a card. Some students may have more than one card since all cards must be handed out. One student begins by reading their card. A statement is read first followed by a question. Students will look at their cards and the one with the answer will then read his card. This will continue until the first card is reached again.
4) The handwriting, cut and paste, and color by the code activity sheets are a great source for practice or review for your students.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Keywords for this product: Social Studies, Math, coin, coins, money, US currency, United States