COINS COINS COINS! If you are looking for a money packet filled with rigor and aligned to current standards this packet is what your kids NEED!
In this packet are over 100 pages of engagement! This packet will hit the following standards:
***Identify the value of coins (pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters).
***Compute the value of combinations of coins. Also includes penny and dime combinations.
***Relate the value of pennies, dimes, and quarters to the dollar.
Try this freebie 1st before buying:
This packet includes: anchor charts, worksheets, small group activities, tasks, cut and paste, color the coins, sorting, enrichment and reteach activities, a test, and so much more!
Below is what you will receive:
- Anchor Charts
- Worksheets ( circle the name of the coin, value, and writing the value and name)
- Book (includes all coins- Students will draw the front and back of the coin, and identify the front and back of the coins)
- Bubble Maps (includes all coins)
- Color the Coins (includes all coins-coloring the value, face of the coin, and identifying the name)
- Color Mazes (includes all coins)
- Cut and Paste (includes all coins)
- Small Group Activities (includes all coins-students will sort puzzle pieces, and roll and identify coins)
- Sorting Mat (includes all coins)
*Counting Coins: ( includes all coin combinations)
-Also includes penny and dime combinations-
- Color the Amount
- Circle the Amount Worksheet
- Let’s Go Shopping Worksheet
- True/False ( Prove that it is true or false)
- Roam the Room
- Compare Amounts ( greater than, less than, equal to)
- Small Group Activities ( interactive roll and count, includes all coins and dime and penny combinations)
- I Have Who Has (Combination of all coin amounts)
*Counting Coins to $1.00
- Coin Book
- Anchor Charts
- Task Cards
Be sure you can open a zip file, and a PDF. Enjoy!