COINS COINS COINS! If you are looking for a money packet filled with rigor and aligned to current standards this packet is what your kids NEED!
If you would like to see a full description of this packet check out my blog below. It comes with freebies!:
Blog: All About Money
Try out my freebie before buying this packet:
In this packet are over 100 pages of engagement! This packet will hit the following standards:
***Identify the value of coins (pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters).
***Compute the value of combinations of coins. Also includes penny and dime combinations.
***Relate the value of pennies, dimes, and quarters to the dollar.
This packet includes: anchor charts, worksheets, small group activities, tasks, cut and paste, color the coins, sorting, enrichment and reteach activities, a test, and so much more!
Below is what you will receive:
- Anchor Charts
- Worksheets ( circle the name of the coin, value, and writing the value and name)
- Book (includes all coins- Students will draw the front and back of the coin, and identify the front and back of the coins)
- Bubble Maps (includes all coins)
- Color the Coins (includes all coins-coloring the value, face of the coin, and identifying the name)
- Color Mazes (includes all coins)
- Cut and Paste (includes all coins)
- Small Group Activities (includes all coins-students will sort puzzle pieces, and roll and identify coins)
- Sorting Mat (includes all coins)
*Counting Coins: ( includes all coin combinations)
-Also includes penny and dime combinations-
- Color the Amount
- Circle the Amount Worksheet
- Let’s Go Shopping Worksheet
- True/False ( Prove that it is true or false)
- Roam the Room
- Compare Amounts ( greater than, less than, equal to)
- Small Group Activities ( interactive roll and count, includes all coins and dime and penny combinations)
- I Have Who Has (Combination of all coin amounts)
*Counting Coins to $1.00
- Coin Book
- Anchor Charts
- Task Cards
Be sure you can open a zip file, and a PDF. Enjoy!