This set of US money posters are a great addition to any money unit. The posters use pictures of actual coins and bills making them a very realistic visual for use in the classroom. Each poster shows how to write and say the value of the coin or bill. Each coin poster shows both sides of the coin. This set includes:
• 16 realistic money posters
• Coins - penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar.
• Bills - one dollar, five dollars, ten dollars, twenty dollars, fifty dollars & one hundred dollars.
• A poster showing how many of each coin equals one dollar.
• A poster showing how many of each bill equals one hundred dollars.
• A poster with labels showing how to write and say an amount using a dollar sign and decimal point.
• A poster of all the coins showing how to write and say the amount using the cent sign and the dollar sign.
• A poster showing how to say and write dollars using one, five, ten and twenty dollar bills.
Common Core Standard 2.MD.C.8
Solve word problems involving dollar bills, quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies, using $ and ¢ symbols appropriately.