This product features a 43 page unicorn-themed powerpoint presentation that takes students step-by-step through the process how to solve problems involving money. The presentation includes these topics:
- how to count collections of coins and bills
- how to compare money (using <, >, and =)
- how to determine if you have enough money to buy an item
- making change (up to $5.00) from an amount
- 9 question assessment of money
The product also comes with a tri-fold brochure that students can fill out while going through the presentation together. It is easy to fold and keeps students engaged throughout the presentation by filling in answers to questions, totaling money amounts, and writing in notes.
The last flap of the brochure leaves a place for students to fill in their answers to the assessment at the end of the presentation so you can gauge their understanding after presenting the concept of money.
This product is low-prep and guaranteed to help your students gain a better understanding of money!