Money Printables and Games: Fun With Money Packet
Many children need reinforcement with money identification and counting money. I hope that this packet can help your children with just that! Included in this packet are printables and games to make learning, reviewing, and practicing money concepts fun and engaging!
In this packet: (see preview for all items)
1. Money Match Pages: Kids will match the coin to its value.
2. I Spy Pages: Students will identify the front and backs of a particular coin by coloring them and then as an enrichment activity will add up the money to get a over total.
3. Let's Go Shopping: Students will count up the coin total in the box and compare it to the cost of the toy. They will color it (to buy it) if they have enough!
4. Coin Clues: Read the Coin Clues Poem and cut and glue the coin that matches.
1. Piggy Bank War: Cut out the piggy bank cards.Play like the original war game. Divide the cards evenly. Each partner get a stack and puts down one card. Whomever has the bank with the highest value wins the cards!
2. Piggy Memory: Cut out all cards. Play like original memory. Decide if which two types of piggies you want to play with... front of coins, back of coins, or value. Place face down into rows. Child must flip over two cards. If they match (front, back, or value of coin) the child keeps the cards.
3. Heads & Tails: Grab a handful of coins. Toss the coins down on the table/floor. Draw/write the coins in the box that landed heads up. Then on the other side draw/write the coins that landed tails up. Finally, write a < or > sign to compare the amounts!
This product is protected by copyright laws. Recreating alike products is prohibited. The primary purchaser has permission to reproduce these pages for their own classroom use. If you would like to purchase a set for your grade level or entire school, please add the multiple user option at checkout. Duplication for anyone other than the original purchaser is strictly forbidden.