Money Puzzles offers students an opportunity to match two sets of coins to a money value. In addition students match the word form. There are four cards for each complete puzzle.
This is perfect for students to see how different sets of coins can have the same value. I use it as a math station.
See the preview for additional information and samples.
★ Also available in a BUNDLE with 12 other Number Puzzles.
Other Number Puzzles available individually:
• Two-Digit Addition Number Puzzles
• Two-Digit Subtraction Number Puzzles
• Decompose Two-Digit Number Puzzles
• Money Number Puzzles
• Place Value Number Puzzles (Two- & Three-Digit)
• Three-Digit Addition Number Puzzles
• Odd / Even Number Puzzles
• Time Puzzles
• Fractions Number Puzzles
• Multiplication Number Puzzles
• Three-Digit Subtraction Number Puzzles
Do you teach second grade? Interested in saving time and money? Here is a BUNDLE of all my second grade math resources.
You might also like:
• Cut & Paste Math Activities for Every Second Grade Standard
• Fluency Strips for Odd Words and Phrases
• Using 10 to add +9 and +8
• Informational Writing Tools
Connect with What I Have Learned
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
Follow me at my BLOG
Sign up for my newsletter NEWSLETTER
Copyright © Jessica Boschen. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.