Money: Money can be a hard concept to master, why not include some engaging games in your math centers?
This money set includes:
• 4 way puzzles matching coin front, back, name and value
• 2 way puzzles matching coin with its name
• 2 way puzzles matching coin with its value
Money Game boards
• What’s the Value? (name the coin and value you land on)
• Name that Coin! (read the value and name the coin)
• How Much Am I Worth? (read the coin name and state its value)
• 6 boards (5x5) featuring front and back coin clip art
• call out cards featuring coin name or value for easy differentiating!
These games are an excellent way to help your class understand money. Great for math centers, summer skill packets or take home resources!
Please see the preview file for more information and a closer look at this money resource.
Looking for more math activities? Click here!
Fashion Craze Learning Days