This set of differentiated task cards will allow your students to solve real-world problems involving money. Use them as task cards, to create a virtual store in your classroom, practice writing equations, and more.
The file includes four sets of cards.
*Set 1* (16 cards) - 4th/5th grade level, and as a review for older grades
- Finding total amounts
- Making change
*Set 2* (16 cards) - 4th/5th/6th grade level, and as a review for older grades
- Adding tax (no percentages)
- Finding unit prices
*Set 3* (16 cards) - 6th/7th grade level, or advanced 5th graders
- Calculating sales tax using percentages
- Percent of sale and markup
*Set 4* (16 cards) - 6th/7th grade level, or advanced 5th graders
- Calculating tip
- Multi-step problems involving percentages
- These are for single classroom use only. If you want to share with other teachers, please buy multiple licenses.
*Common Core Standards*
Also take a look at my other math task cards:
Rounding Task Cards