Students take a trip to the Farmer's Market and solve real-life one and two-step word problems with these engaging money task cards! These cards provide students with the opportunity to count coins, add and subtract money, as well as compare money amounts. They're perfect for math centers, enrichment, or early finishers.
Click on the PREVIEW
to take a look!
• Detailed Teacher Directions
• Farmer's Market picture to be used with the task cards
• Two sets of 20 task cards (40 total): 20 cards with one and two-step word problems and 20 cards with the same problems and multiple choice answers
• 4 task cards with open-ended word problems
• 2 recording sheet options
• Answer Keys
• U.S. Coins reference sheet
Teacher Features You'll Love:
• Ideas for how to differentiate this activity to meet all students' needs
• Ideas for other ways to use these task cards with students
• Other fun activities and books to use when studying money
These task cards are included in my Money: Centers, Games, and Task Cards
product. I'm offering them to be purchased separately here. You DO NOT need to purchase these task cards if you purchase Money: Centers, Games, and Task Cards
to check out my other MATH RESOURCES
Questions? Feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Thanks so much for stopping by!