SAVE $$$ and purchase the TELLING TIME & MONEY BUNDLE
This unit is all you need to introduce your students to the world of U.S. coins and the dollar bill! We have loaded this resource with posters, printables, activities, centers and much more.
This packet includes:
1. Recommended Book List
2. Money Posters (penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half-dollar, dollar bill)
3. Piggy Bank Mini Book (penny, nickel, dime, quarter, dollar)
4. "All About" interactive printables (penny, nickel, dime, quarter)
5. Spin & Color Mixed Coins
6. "Let's Count" (same coins): one printable for each-pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters
7. Coin Rubbing Activity
8. "Handful of Coins" Graphing Activity
9. "Let's Count" (mixed coins)
10. Which Piggy Has More? (mixed coins)
11. Same Cents Scoops (mixed coins)
12. "Smart" Poem by Shel Silverstein Poster
13. "Smart" Poem Activity
14. Ways to Make a Dollar
15. Skip Count by $5
16. Skip Count by $10
17. Hundreds Coin Chart
18. Coin Carnival Math Center (with printable two sided coins & recording sheet)
19. Toys For Sale: Toy Catalog Math Center (with printable catalog & order form)
20. Water Drop Coin Experiments (science activities & printables)
21.Creative Writing Assignment: The Adventures of a Penny and Dollar (graphic organizers & writing pages)
Prefect for grades 1-2!
Please download our preview for a closer look into this unit...Enjoy!
Solve word problems involving dollar bills, quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies, using $ and ¢ symbols appropriately. Example: If you have 2 dimes and 3 pennies, how many cents do you have?