Money Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama for Interactive Notebooks! Have students cut these Money flippers out, glue them in their notebooks and they’re ready to learn! These Money Flippers are a great way to teach and organize money vocabulary whether whole group, in centers, or individually. They have a money picture on the front and room for students to write the definition on the back.
This Money Vocabulary Set Includes:
• 24 Money Vocabulary Flippers to cut out and glue in an interactive notebook. They are designed with a money picture on the front and the definition for the students to copy onto the back.
• A blank set of the vocabulary flippers to add more money vocabulary to.
• An enlarged set of the money pictures to hang on a money bulletin board or word wall.
The 24 money terms included are:
penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar, dollar, one dollar, five dollars, ten dollars, twenty dollars, fifty dollars, hundred dollars, borrow, save, spend, earn, bank, account, deposit, withdraw, debt, check, credit, debit card
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Check out my other Interactive Notebooks (Flip-O-Ramas)
Thanks for looking at these Money Flippers and be sure to check out the trading cards and posters in my store