Money Vocabulary Trading Cards + Posters! These are a FUN, EFFECTIVE way to study money whether whole group, in centers or individually. I’ve included a blank set of the Money Trading Cards for students to draw their own money pictures and come up with their own definitions and examples of the money vocabulary.
English + Spanish (A Spanish Money version is now included for FREE)
SAVE Over 45%
This product is included in my Math Vocabulary Bundle
that includes 13 sets of math trading cards + word wall posters.
This Money Vocabulary Set Includes:
• 24 Money Trading Cards (click PREVIEW to see both sides)
• A 2nd set of money cards with only the words on them for students to fill in the picture, definition and example (Great activity for math centers)
• 8 blank cards to add more money vocabulary to
• A fun template for a box to store the money cards in
• A list of 6 activities to accompany these Money Trading Cards
• An enlarged set of money posters that you can post on a money word wall or bulletin board
•Trading Card Manual: 15 pages of tips and ideas on how to use these trading cards in your class
•Spanish Money set now included for FREE to use with Spanish speaking or bilingual students
The 24 money terms included are:
• half dollar
• one dollar
• five dollars
• ten dollars
• twenty dollars
• fifty dollars
• hundred dollars
• debit card
Here are some related money products:
Money Vocabulary Cards
Money Vocabulary Word Wall
Check out my other MATH
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Thanks for looking at these Money Trading Cards and be sure to check out the other trading cards and posters in