Also included in
- Make your Economics Unit come alive for your primary learners through these fun and engaging books, games, worksheets and songs! Students will be able to make great connections from Community Helpers to Goods and Services then to Wants and Needs. Each unit builds on each other with daily lesson planPrice $35.00Original Price $46.00Save $11.00
- Our Money Packet has a variety of money activities that are great for differentiation of instruction. This pack has over eighty pages of fun math activities that include games and worksheets. It also includes our popular coin books that are great for math centers. These materials work well for firsPrice $21.00Original Price $26.25Save $5.25
Do your students need practice counting money? This packet was featured in the TPT newsletter and has a variety of money activities. It has over 100 pages of fun math activities that include games and worksheets. It also includes our popular coin books that are great for centers. These materials work well for first and second grade.
The daily lesson plan provides a detailed schedule on how to teach for each day, centered on our original songs. so that it targets different modalities as the students learn how to count money. Your students will love seeing our Quality Penguin in some of the activities! There is a fun rap song that also goes with the puzzles.
The 4th week incorporates the idea of spending to get what you want, and making choices when you don't have enough money. Your students will build on fundamental knowledge by applying it to real-life, hypothetical situations. My students love to match the correct coins to the pictures in the books!
What other teachers are saying about these engaging activities:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️5.0 Kristine R.
"I love this seller! I am always pleased with their resources! This math packet has it all! I just love the coin books for my guided math groups! The students also love the games and the cute little penquin Quentin. Thanks for all your creativity and hard work!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️5.0 Julie S.
"My students and I loved the activities! Thank you!""
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Extremely satisfied Gina A.
"I was able to keep my kids engaged with the activity that when it was time to move to the next thing they wanted to keep going so I told them that if they get through our next lesson we can go back. I was how it started with simple concepts to help build their knowledge then it moved into more complex ideas as they moved along. This helps me reach all my learners no matter their level."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️5.0 Margaret F.
"Lots of practice activities that make learning about money meaningful!"
This money learning packet is great for at home learning because it includes a step by step easy lesson plan that covers 4 weeks of learning how to count money. It also includes fun games for your children and coin manipulatives for them to use to practice counting money.
- Money Song lyrics
- puzzles in color and bw
- Concentration game
- Several printable worksheets for different skill levels
- Coin chart designed like a 100s chart
- Penny, Nickel, Dime, and Quarter counting books
- Book for counting mixed groups of coins
- Skip-Count Four Square game
- Quentin's Money game
- Coin manipulatives
- 5 original MP3 songs with detailed lesson plan
Songs available separately in our TpT store.
"Coin Song" is included, all other songs available on our TpT site.
You can get all these songs as well as our popular Money Scoot and Money Boom cards as well as this entire money pack in this discounted Money Bundle!
Hello! We are Pam and Brittany, a mother and daughter team from Dynamic Learning, and we love creating dynamic products that make learning fun and engaging for your students!
More ideas at: dynamiclearningresources.com/blog
See more pictures of our products on Pinterest.
Sign up for great tips and free resources here!
We appreciate all your support!