Dragon's love treasure, and will guard it fiercely! This is a fun dragon themed money unit that will introduce Pre-K and Kindergarteners to money and coins! Money math centers and a treasure chest that can be cut out and filled with paper coins are some of the highlights included.
• Math Center Money Cards (Two Sets)
• Dragon Treasure Coin Coloring Page
• Level 1 Money Matching Pages
• Level 2 Money Start Counting Pages
• Level 3 Money Counting Pages
• Dragon Treasure Chest Craft 1
• Dragon Treasure Chest Coin Craft 2
Math Center Cards
There are two coin math centers included. Set 1 will introduce your students to the name, value and sight of the four major USA coins- penny, nickel, dime and quarter. Set 2 will help your students begin counting money.
The work pages are divided into 3 levels.
1) Level one will teach your students the names, value and sight of the each coin. The coloring page is also a level one activity.
2) Level two will help your students simply begin to count the coins in terms of money value.
3) Level three will give your students practice at counting money coins in equations up to $1.00 in value.
The Dragon’s Treasure Chest Cut and Paste Craft-
This is a very simple craft where you can open the chest by lifting the paper lid flap after it is attached above the main chest with either glue or tape. Two chests are provided: one at Level 1, and one at Level 3.