Your students will enjoy decoration their Christmas tree so much they wont even realize they are doing school work. This is a great review game & can be played in a small or larger group. It can be played multiple ways...you choose.
1. Print on card stock. Make multiple copies of bulb and coin page. Laminate for durability. Decorations must be cut out so students can put on their tree. Light sets come in tree and candles are 5.
2. Determine price list: dollar/cent amount or coin value/identifcation. Write value in and display so all players can see the price list.
3. Using a paper clip and pencil players spins to determine how much money/coins they will receive. Player saves his money until he has enough to buy his tree.
4. Player has to buy tree first, tree pot second, lights/candles third.
5. Teacher determines before game starts how many bulbs are needed for each tree. It has to be a set amount to be fair.
6. Once tree, tree pot, and lights have been purchased player starts decorating tree however they like but staying within the limit of decorations set by teacher.
7. The winner is the player who finishes decorating their tree first.
*added bonus coloring pages...color the tree you decorated