Learn to play Monopoly in Spanish! Bundle and save with the activities, rules and game play vocabulary of the simple version product plus in addition you receive a comprehensive banking and finance thematic reference. This version will provide even more support for your banking and finance curriculum along with the fundamentals of purchases and number practice.
Do you teach Spanish Language Learners? How about English Language Learners? The vocabulary in this unit will aid your students in the basics of purchases and money transactions. Social interaction is just as important as verb conjugation and grammar so let your students put their skills to use!
What is included:
• Bilingual alphabetized word bank; verb, adjective and noun categories
• Game rules and bilingual game terminology word banks
• 6 sets of fill-in worksheets including two cloze worksheet with complete sentences
• Answer keys formatted for the document camera or smartboard
• Teacher instructions and procedures
• Daily lesson plan suggestions
• Two sided communication record keeping sheet for stickers or stamps
Simulate real-world social situations and utilize a fun and creative way to encourage your students to speak Spanish. Monopolio is the best and the worst of capitalism and since money is involved, your students will take this game to a whole new level. Consider the activities as bilingual career preparation for your students who plan to make a career in banking and finance. If you have students who will job shadow at an accounting firm or in a bank, they at least will be ready with some bilingual interaction. This unit is where your students will get a "bang for their buck” out of all the number vocabulary that you taught them in the earlier levels.
Essential Skill Practice
- Banking and finance terminology
- Numbers 0 - Infinity
- Customary classroom dialogue in Spanish
- Social game conversation
- Purchasing and Shopping Transaction Questions
If you need additional support for your banking and finance unit, “Bilingual Banking and Finance and Budget Activities” can provide even more comprehensive activities for your current curriculum. Maestra Mapache Creations creates collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images coordinate to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands. Thank you for returning to my store!
Please see my other resources below:
Bilingual Banking and Finance Activities
Canasta Card Game Terminology, Vocabulary and Rules
Colors and Numbers Fill In Activity Worksheet