This is my own version of Monopoly, called Linguapoly! (hope it doesn't sound corny!). It's designed to be more visually attractive than the traditional Monopoly. All the properties in Monopoly have been changed to different places in the world. There are 2 editions I am offering; Ancient World and Modern World.
This game is perfect for grammar learners, as I have also included in this pack a list of questions for each grammar area that students typically struggle with. You can edit the questions or you can use mine. The questions that I did are the type of questions that can be recycled again and again.
I did not include the currency because it's easy to download for free and I don't think it's right of me to charge people for something that can be easily found on the net.
Even if you do not want to use the board game for English, you can still use it for other subjects. It's up to you!
I hope you will enjoy using it with your kids!
Included in this pack:
1) Linguapoly game board (Ancient World Edition and Modern World Edition)
2) Game rules
3) Question cards ( Preposition, Gerunds, Infinitive - to, sentence type, present simple, present continuous, past simple, past continuous, proverbs and similes)
4) Fortune cards a.k.a Community Chest
5) Pandora cards a.k.a Chance Cards
6) Property Cards
* apart from the game board, all the files are in Word form and thus can be edited.