For this backboard activity, students conduct a scavenger hunt of their local area to find out about the following three monotheistic religions, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam (This could be edited to add or change religions).
1. Locate monotheistic religions in the local area
2. Gather evidence on key beliefs and practices
3. Provide evidence of religious practice in the local area
These a fantastic activity that really gets students learning about how monotheistic religions are practiced in their local area.
- Fill in the blank key terms
- High order thinking multiple choice
- Source Analysis
- Paragraph Response
A key and rubric is provided for all.