Monster Art Activity • How to Draw a Monster • Easy Halloween Sub Plan
What educators are saying
Also included in
- ✨ This bundle is getting an update soon, so grab the lessons you want and download them, then look for an update. You'll see some of the same lessons as well as some new ones! So that's a bonus for you!! ✨This is a bundle of my most popular drawing lessons. This is a chance to save money by buyinPrice $136.00Original Price $252.50Save $116.50
- This money-saving bundle of 3 lessons is perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to draw a monster! With step-by-step instructions, you'll be able to create a cute and easy-to-draw monster in no time. Plus, the monster coloring pages are perfect for anyone who wants to add some spooky fun to theirPrice $9.60Original Price $15.00Save $5.40
Do you want to teach your students how to draw monsters? This How to Draw Monsters packet is the perfect way to get them started. The step-by-step instructions make it easy to teach students how to draw a monster. Plus, the choices for monster bodies, eyes, mouths, and textures make it fun for them to practice their creative thinking. The best part? It requires no prep on your end! Just print and go!
Pair this activity with How to Catch a Monster, or I Need My Monster, for a fun Halloween Art Lesson.
How to Draw Monsters allows your students to practice following directions, fine motor skills, problem-solving, creative thinking, and much more.
Drawing can be can be tricky for kids. This packet makes learning to draw a breeze. Engaging, FUN, and NO PREP worksheets help students become confident at drawing.
- Make a directed drawing.
- Design your own monster.
- Add color to their monster.
What you Get:
- Teacher Instructions (4 pages)
- Directed Drawing with words (4 pages)
- Directed Drawing in color (4 pages)
- Choice Drawing (6 pages)
- Sample Monsters (4 pages)
- Directed Drawing - 3 per page (8 pages)
- Print & Go (4 pages)
>>>>> A total of 34 pages!
⭐️DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW FILE TO SEE THIS RESOURCE IN DETAIL⭐️
What happy teachers are saying:
My kindergarteners were making worry monsters and needed some references to create their own. These worksheets were perfect! Every student was able to find something they liked and wanted to draw. The finished monsters turned out lovely. Great resource!
~ Art NUTter
My students loved creating their monsters. We then partnered with a textile class in the high school to make them come to life!
~ Shandra A.
My students had so much fun creating their monsters. I see a lot of potential in using this lesson over time in applying different techniques. Bonus it helps them not be too serious and have fun. Thanks for such a thorough, detailed and well thought out lesson. And super cute.
~ Dana H.
✨ Use How to Draw Monsters to bring fun, hands-on activities to your students to help build drawing and art concepts! ✨
Thanks for visiting!
Expressive Monkey makes engaging resources that help students build confidence and express themselves through ART!
Oh, wait! Don't forget to follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers ... just click to follow!