This is a super cute game! Children learn the basics of how to play dominoes by matching these cute and friendly monsters. This set includes 45 dominoes.
How to play Monster Dominoes
1. Turn the dominoes face down on the table.
2. Each player draws 7 dominoes.
3. The player with the most doubles goes first, and lays a double on the table. Players could also play rock, paper, scissors to see who goes first.
4. Taking turns the next player places a domino on the board that matches the monster on the outside.
5. If you don’t have a domino that you can play, pick one from the pile. Keep picking until you do. If there are no more dominoes, you must pass.
6. Play until someone runs out of dominoes. That person wins the game.
Please take a look at my other monster products:
Go Away Big Green Monster – Make your own die cut book
Monster Roll and Cover – An Adding Game