This download is a quick and easy game that you can use with your students to help them practice reading short o words. This game includes:
1. A Game Board
2. A Direction Page
3. 24 Beginning Letter Cards
Directions To Play:
1. Place all tokens on START.
2. Spin the spinner.
3. Choose a card from the pile.
4. If you can make a REAL word with the ending on the spinner and the beginning letter on the card, move the number of spaces on the card.
5. If you can’t make a real word, stay on your current space.
6. The first player to reach the FINISH circle is the winner!