This MONSTER-ous file contains directions for ten different melodic reading game activities as well as the flashcards and musical staves on which to practice melodic reading that will engage your students and they will ask for time and time again! This is perfect for use around Halloween or anytime of year for practicing melodic reading. This is the bundled version of the “high do”, “fa” and “ti” files of the same game.
Save $ by purchasing these in bundled form!
Melodic focus of these files:
Other melodic elements in this file:
Included in this file:
1. Large Monster Flashcards
2. Landscape Monster Flashcards
3. Numbered and un-numbered small Monster Flashcards
4. Numbered and un-numbered small Landscape Flashcards
5. Six different colored Monster Flashcards for the title game: “Monster Melody Madness
6. Title Game Directions
7. Nine more Game Directions and Activities for using these cards.
8. Multiple staves for writing: two-line staves, three-line staves, five-line staves in G-do, F-do, Treble Clef and Bass Clef and suggestions for writing, including manipulative suggestions.
If you like this file, you might also like:
Sugar Rush: a Collection of Games for Teaching: bundled set
Your feedback is important! Please follow me for special sales and monthly “Followers-only Freebies”. You can also like me on Facebook
For more teaching ideas, please visit my blog, Music a la Abbott